- All contacts must be made using Feld-Hell
- All contacts must be made within the contact window: Friday, October 13th at 2pm EDT until Saturday, October 14th at 2am EDT (18:00 UTC 2023-10-13 until 06:00 UTC 2023-10-14)
- All contacts must be made within the amateur radio spectrum
- Spotting is encouraged; NO SELF SPOTTING.
- Allowed bands are 80m, 40m, 20m, 15m, and 10m.
- Operators are encouraged to operate in the following windows 3580kHz-3600kHz, 7080kHz-7100kHz, 14080kHz-14100kHz, 21080kHz-21100kHz, 28080kHz-28100kHz as to not cause interference with normal FT8, FT4 and CW operations
Scoring and Multipliers:
- Each contact is worth 1 point.
- Each American state may be worked for a band point once per band.
- Each Canadian province may be worked for a band point once per band.
- Each DXCC may be worked for a band point once per band.
- QRP <=10W is a x3 multiplier
- Barefoot <100W is a x2 multiplier.
- QRO <=1500W is a x1 multiplier.
- Pts = ( QSOs) * (ΣStates + ΣProvinces + Σ DXCC) * Power Mult
- State, Province, or DX
- Power Class
- Using a radio that physically prints out Hell: 500 points
- Contacting any bonus station (W4IPC, KG5XR, AD8AK): 20 points each
- Operating in costume (We want photos!): 100 points
Questions? Comments? Get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.